Sunday, January 10, 2010

Potty Time !!


OK I haven't posted in a very long time , I know this. I am going to strive to post much more often.


My sweet Andrew will be 3 next month and I have decided that he needs to learn to use the potty. Now I know he could have learned this before now but part of me was wanting me to hold on to the little bit of baby that was left in him. I have only really been trying for about 3 days now and it is going really well. Which just proves that he could have learned this way before now. He has the pee part down just not the poo. Part of is very sad that this is the last Lil one I will be training but then again NO MORE DIAPERS !!
My hope is that by the end of 2 weeks he will be completely trained. Sad to say but I don't really remember what potty training was like with the others. It has become a blur. I do remember that the 1st on and the 3rd one were very stubborn but I don't think it took very long once i started.Most of the problem is with me committing myself to finishing this with him. I am going to it is what is best for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment